Saturday, March 9, 2013

Saturday, March 9th, 2013

I have never written a blog before, have no idea what I am doing so this is my test blog I suppose.

I need a new way to express myself and I hear this is the way to do it!  I am not currently working because I am finishing up my degree online while taking care of my 3 boys.  They are 13, 6 & 2 (his + mine + ours).  It gets so hard at times because having 3 boys means there is nobody to be girly with!  It is hard to get myself into fun girl things because you can't really get too crazy with the girl stuff around the house.  I usually end up wearing no makeup, sweats and a hunting t-shirt!  

I LOVE creating things whether it is a pinata, birthday cake, decorating idea, taking pictures and interior painting & updating the rooms in my house.  I feel like painting is therapeutic and helps me clear my head.  I am always looking for new ideas as well as giving others ideas.  You would be amazed at how many people out there that can be creative but just didn't know it!  

Maybe I will gain some friends of this and maybe not one person will participate in my blog but my main goal is to try and organize my past accomplishments, share my favorite recipes and ideas that I have done and worked out great.  Gain new ideas and get inspired to do things that I have not yet accomplished.

Marina 

No comments:

Post a Comment